The Humulin manufacturer coupon is here! You can pay close to 25$ for your Humulin R U-500 prescription with the new manufacturer coupon, direct from the manufacturer. This offer may be subject to eligibility requirements, which we will go over in the next few paragraphs.
Are you Eligible?
Our coupon is available through the administration of patient assistance programs that offer nearly-free prescription drugs to Americans who would otherwise not be able to afford the medication. These programs are offered by the drug manufacturer to help Americans who are in need. To qualify, an individual must meet the following requirements:
- An individual must have an income level that is below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level
- An individual must have no prescription insurance coverage
- An individual must be a U.S. citizen or a legal resident
If you meet these requirements, then you will be eligible for the patient assistance program, which can help take a large amount of financial burden off of your shoulders.
How Much Does Humulin Cost Without Insurance?
There is a reason why our patient assistance program is so popular. Without insurance, the average American is expected to pay around $100 for 1 vial (10ml) of Humulin R 100 units/ml. For patients that require multiple vials of Humulin a month, this cost can add up very quickly over the course of a year. How does a nearly 75% reduction in price sound? This is possible through our own version of the Humulin manufacturer coupon – the patient assistance program.
What is Humulin?
Humulin is a synthetic form of the hormone insulin, which is found naturally in the human body. Insulin helps keep blood sugar levels steady; however, patients with Diabetes type 1 or 2 have difficulty regulating blood sugar (glucose) levels on their own. In type 1 / type 2 diabetes, the body’s pancreas either makes no insulin or not enough insulin. If this is the case, supplementation of synthetic insulin will help keep a patient’s blood sugar levels steady.
Humulin can help your body process food and convert it into useful energy. Humulin comes in different strengths, so make sure to dial in your dose with your doctor. For example, Humulin R U-500 is 5 times as strong as Humulin R U-100.
Potential Side Effects of Humulin
As with any medication, there are a number of potential side effects that may occur during or after administration of the drug. There are many serious side effects, those of which are listed below:
- Low blood sugar. A few potential signs of low blood sugar may include mood changes, changes in hunger, heartbeat, anxiety, slurred speech, sweating, headache, confusion, lightheadedness.
- Low potassium. Signs of low potassium include weakness and fatigue, muscle cramps and spasms, digestive problems, heart palpitations, muscle aches and stiffness, tingling and numbness, breathing difficulties, mood changes, or excessive sweating.
- Heart failure
If you experience any of the above conditions, immediately contact your doctor and seek emergency medical attention. Below are a number of the minor side effects that many people experience when using Humulin:
- Allergic reactions around or near the injection site
- Itching, rash, or skin thickening near the injection sites
- Fast heartbeat
Humulin Patient Assistance
Rx Assistance Programs is a nationwide leader in the administration and enrollment of patient assistance programs, programs that help cut the cost of prescription medications for uninsured Americans by as much as 80%! To find out if you qualify, visit our FAQ page or enrollment page. Call 1-855-201-0232 to learn more about our company and process.